I have made, and I will bear

Friday, June 02, 2006

And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. - Isaiah 46:4
How often there comes to us a feeling of helplessness and weakness. It may be we have had many trials and, perhaps, great troubles and are quite bowed down by them.

It is not always easy to climb up from the valley of despair to the mountain top of joy and gladness. To all of us there comes days of darkness and gloom, but with wonderful tenderness and love our Lord would remind us that we cannot life ourselves out of the slough of despond, but would urge us to listen to His voice as He says “I have made, and I will bear”, and gently lifts us up to share again sweet fellowship with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home