New Year beginning

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

January 1, 2008 is a start for new hope and a new future. To have a good beginning we need to start with the word of God, which will penetrate deep inside in the heart of each individual. Let us start our life with an inspiring word of God, His word will stand as light and guide with our new walk in life.

1. Forget the past

“This is what the LORD says— he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters, "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.”- Isaiah 43:16, 18-19

2. Learned from the past

"Our fathers disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it." - Hebrews 12:10-11


3. Ask forgiveness to the Lord

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon – Isaiah 55:7

4. God give us a new birth for a new hope

“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.”- 1 Peter 1:3

5. God give us a new heart for a clean hope

"Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols. And I will give you a new heart with new and right desires, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony heart of sin and give you a new, obedient heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so you will obey my laws and do whatever I command.” – Ezekiel 36:25-27


6. God give us a new hope in the future

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” – Jeremiah 29:11

God brings a new hope and future in our table every day, minutes, and second in our daily life. All we have to do is to receive it with open arms and heart…He sincere shower His love in us and indiscriminately offers mercy to all who will come to Christ: “come to me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give your rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you shall find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my load is light.”(Mat. 11:28-30)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home