God restores my soul

Thursday, January 10, 2008

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.- Psalm 23:3

We are born sinner. No one is good. One of the effects of sin in our lives is that it tends to produce a sense of low esteem. This scene is not an amazing event to every individual; it is laud to entire world. Because of this counseling business have more work than ever.
I am not against to all the psychiatrist and psychologist, but seek God and putting our direction toward to His will, we will be able to find solution to man’s greatest problem which is sin. In Psalm 19:7 said “The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.” We are born sinful by nature, but through the blood of Christ we are justified. The spirit of God is powerful to restore our soul. God encourage us. He brings back our energy. He fills our soul with a new joy.

Seeking the will of the Lord is the only solution. Because only God who can lead us in the path of righteousness, He makes it straight and lead by himself. The Lord will always light our paths; He does not allow us to wonder in ways that would lead to destruction. God used his name as a sign of assurance that he would always lead his people in the path of righteousness and truth.

I would like to praise God for preparing my path, restoring my soul, and giving us sufficient grace. Because of this I could rest assure that I must not fail. God is my guide and my shepherd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home